Thursday, January 13, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Games Tiffany

eyes, plate purchase.

Somehow I think it's actually quite good, in the near future not many interesting new books the note to have. Because I want the music I've been to appreciate again due when the next release of the week. Three more or less in Forthcoming albums from these bands interest me, however, particularly:

- MOGWAI: Do I have probably not really much to say. Even though I'm not a fan of the excessive Scottish Indie-/Instrumental-/Post-Rocker, I find many of them quite interesting and / or appealing.

- TOMBS: "Winter Hours" was a fitting in the zeitgeist, yet stylistically, more or less stagnant for the album to me personally with its blending of Sludge-/Post-Metal-Ecke to Elements of hardcore, Black Metal, Shoegaze and Swans will incorporate both in a very gloomy and cold mood addressed. Its second regular album via Relapse is now necessary to show whether they have a band long-term potential.

- DARK CASTLE: A woman with a guitar and a drummer. Tagged as: Doom, Sludge. Clear, since one or the other is more likely to yawn again. But in the near future on Profound Lore upcoming album of duets, one should listen maybe, because it could be cool.

A coming name on the extreme metal sector appear to be ulcerate, for friends of billet Grunzmusik also expected the new releases from MORBID ANGEL, AUTOPSY, ORIGIN and FUCK THE FACTS are small happenings. But as I have mentioned already 1-2 up, I had lately somehow not as a kid Subsparten to Death Metal and related. No idea why. Just is.

Who wants to be on an absolute amount of time should also be time to give the these days, seemingly the work of NEGATIVE PLANE, are advertised on a few metal blogs as the USBM-tip sensation of the millennium, I have personally from this band but honestly never heard any sound.

Also on the launch pad: News from CROWBAR. That it already for another six years old "Life Blood for the Downtrodden" I had the time so not sooo convinced, but hey - Crowbar. Where would we be today without actually Crowbar? is

0 comments:

Post a Comment