Wednesday, March 9, 2011

41' Mainship Grand Salon Why

By the way ...

The new album ROTTEN SOUND "Cursed" will appear this Friday. 16 tracks, via Relapse Records. Wanted to have referred only once on it, because something like a comprehensive review for that I'll probably keep back, because if I ever should be followed, which is part of having to have a timely manner. Before we misunderstand us: the Finnish lighting speed Grindcoreler them with me ever since in a very, very large stone sill. But if you are very honest, they are stylistically somewhat limited anyway, and with a somewhat surprisingly different from his usual work, no one expects here. What is not necessarily a bad thing must be, but I have - as here perhaps already 1-2 times mentioned above - recently somehow not really stand firmly on this kind of on the rail mad Knatterkloppmusik had, even like when RS celebrate this very highest level.
That reminds me one: When is really the next PIG DESTROYER? On the turn, but I'd be quite curious and hot ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment